In accordance with the UAE Data Protection Law, the personal information requested by Cedricamani.com is mandatory and necessary to record and expedite your order and to manage your account in terms of sales, marketing and the quality of our exchanges. This information may be shared with other companies within the Cedricamani.com. You have the right to access and rectify all personal data and to oppose its usage. You may exercise this right by writing to: Cedricamani.com Customer Service, Fairmont Hotel Sheikh Zayed Road Shop #21. Do not forget to provide your first name, surname, address, e-mail and a copy of your ID to help us respond as quickly as possible.
The aim of this section is to help you understand the origin and usage of the browsing information processed when you visit our site and your rights regarding this information.
It is therefore important both for you, to ensure a secure and positive experience of our services, and for us, so that we can respond fully and accurately to your questions regarding to your visits to our web site and respect your preferences.
When you visit our web site, data concerning your browsing activity may be saved in micro files called “Cookies” installed on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone etc.) We may also purchase advertising space, directly or through our business partners (media agencies, advertising networks), in order to promote our activities and offers on third party sites/applications via advertising content (text, images, videos etc.) relayed by these sites/applications and accompanied by cookies. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the data it contains.
The cookies issued on our site
When you connect to our web site, we may, in accordance with your choices, place various cookies on your device enabling us to identify the browser used for the duration of the cookie in question.
These cookies allow us to:
- compile statistics regarding the frequency with which various elements of our site are visited and used (sections and content visited, customer path), allowing us to improve the interest of our services;
- adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences selected on your device (language, screen resolution, operating system etc.) during your visits, according to the hardware and graphic software installed;
- record information relating to forms completed on our site (account creation or access) or to products, services or information you have selected on our site (subscription to a service, basket content etc.);
- allow you to access our web site’s private user spaces, such as your Cedriamani.com account, using the identifiers or personal data that you may previously have provided;
- install security measures, for example asking you to reconnect to access content or a service after a certain lapse of time.
What are the cookies accompanying advertising content transmitted by third parties used for?
When you access a site or application displaying one of our ads, the ad is liable to be accompanied by a cookie. This cookie may, according to your chosen settings, be placed on your device, allowing us to identify the browser used for the duration of the cookie.
These cookies transmitted by third parties are used for the following purposes, in accordance with the options selected in the browser used for your visit to aquarelle.com, which you may modify in your settings at any time.
What is the advantage of seeing ads based on your browsing history?
Our aim is to display the most pertinent ads possible. To this end, cookie technology allows us to determine in real time which ad we should display on your device, according to your recent browsing history on one or several sites or applications.
Your interest in the advertising content displayed on your device when visiting a web site frequently determines the latter’s advertising resources, which enable it to operate its services, often provided to users free of charge. Just as you prefer to see ads that match your interests, rather than advertising of no relevance to you, advertisers prefer to present their offers to the users most likely to be interested in them.
If you share the use of your device with other people
Sharing your device and the cookie settings selected for your browser with other people is your own personal choice and responsibility.
Your choices regarding cookies
- Agreeing to COOKIES – The installation of a cookie on a device is essentially up to the user and you may express or modify your choices at any time via the options offered by your browser. If you have agreed to the installation of cookies on your device via your browser, the cookies integrated in the pages and content you have consulted may be stored temporarily in a designated area on your device. They can be read only by the issuer.
- REFUSING COOKIES – If you refuse to install the cookies we issue on your device, or if you delete any we have already installed, you will no longer be able to benefit from a number of functions required to browse certain areas of our site. This would be the case if tried to access any content or service requiring you to identify yourself or when we could no longer determine (for reasons of technical compatibility), the type of browser you were using, its language and display settings and the country from which you appear to be accessing the Internet.
NB: Your choice is implemented by means of a cookie. If you delete all the cookies recorded on your device (via your browser), we and our service providers will not know that you have chosen this option.
On the basis of the personal data, including your email address, that you provided when subscribing to or accessing one of our services, we may, in accordance with your choices, link the browsing history collected by our cookies with your personal data in order to send e-mails or display ads on your device which are likely to interest you directly, in advertising spaces containing cookies issued by us.
You may at any time ask to stop receiving ads or e-mailshots adapted to your browsing history by contacting us directly and free of charge or by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in all e-mail shots we may send you. In this case, the ads that you continue to receive, unless you oppose this decision, will no longer be adapted to your device’s browsing history.
Site: www.cedricamani.com | Updated October 5, 2020