Terms & Conditions
Article 1: Definition and scope of application
Article 2: Application and opposability of the terms and conditions
Article 3: Legal capacity
Article 4: Placing an order
Article 5: Price
Article 6: Total payment security
Article 7: Delivery
Article 8: Right of withdrawal
Article 9: Returns and complaints procedures
Article 10: Personal Data Management
Article 11: Customer Service
Article 12: Disputes and mediation
Article 13: Competence
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- The displayed price and currency at the checkout page, will be the same price and currency printed on the Transaction Receipt and the amount charged to the card will be shown in your card currency
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and www.cedricamani.com policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
Article 1: Definition and scope of application – The present document (Terms and Conditions) defines the conditions applicable to sales concluded between a person or persons making a purchase via the https://cedricamanibouquets.ae website, hereafter referred to as “the buyer” and the company Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC, hereafter referred to as “Cedric Amani Flower Bouquets”.
Article 2: Application and opposability of the terms and conditions – Placing an order implies that the buyer fully accepts these terms and conditions without reservation.
Any conflicting condition requested by the buyer will therefore, in the absence of express acceptance, be unenforceable regardless of the time at which it may have been brought to the attention of Cedric Amani Flower Bouquets.
The fact that Cedric Amani Flower Bouquets does not specifically refer to any one of the present terms and conditions, cannot be interpreted as a renunciation of its right to impose any one of the said conditions at a future date.
If one or more provisions of the present terms and conditions are declared null or void through the application of a law, a regulation or as the result of a final decision by a competent court, the other provisions shall remain valid and binding.
These Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time, without notice, by Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC and its subsidiaries. The present Terms and Conditions are applicable from Oct 1, 2020. They supersede and replace all previous versions of these conditions. It is understood, however, that the changes relating to Terms and Conditions will be inapplicable to orders previously accepted and confirmed by Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC.
Article 3: Legal capacity – The customer must be at least 18 years of age and have legal capacity to enter into contracts.
Article 4: Placing an order – When placing an order which is binding the buyer has an obligation to provide accurate information: in the event of an error in the recipient’s address, Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC, cannot be held responsible for the impossibility of delivering the product.
An order is definitive only when it has been confirmed by the payment of the price by the buyer. After shipment, any amendment or cancellation of the order by the buyer cannot be considered and the price paid will not be refunded, except in the case of withdrawal as per article 7. All offers for sale are valid within the limits of available stocks. A product which becomes unavailable is automatically removed from the online catalogue.
In the event of a product becoming unavailable, Cedric Amani Flower Bouquets LLC will contact the buyer. They will jointly agree the delivery of a product which offers identical characteristics in size and quality to the product originally ordered by the buyer.
Article 5: Price – The prices are indicated in Dirhams inclusive of all taxes. They take into account VAT and any reductions applicable on the day the order is placed. The price of the products excludes delivery charges (packaging and transport). The cost of delivery will be specified on the purchase order before validation of the sale. The products are supplied at the price current at the time the order is placed. The price is paid cash when the order is placed.
Article 6: Total payment security – Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC provides totally secure and flexible payments both online or by phone, by debit or credit card through a payment system entrusted to a specialist secure payment provider. Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC guarantees the total confidentiality of your banking information, secured by the SSL protocol, which automatically checks the validity of the right of access when paying by bank card and encrypts all information exchanged to guarantee confidentiality. We have no access to and never record your bank card information.
Article 7: Delivery – Delivery will be made to United Arab Emirates, within the given time period, with the product being delivered directly to the stated recipient. If the recipient is absent a notice will be left (see below for further details according to the nature of the product ordered), or the package will be left at the recipient’s door in a safe place.
The purchaser is informed and accepts that the delivery may not be carried out at a specific time, but Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC is committed to providing the means necessary and to making every effort to respect the time period requested.
Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC may in no case be held responsible for a delay in delivery due to a cause beyond its control, and particularly in the event of adverse weather conditions, disaster, strike, an incomplete or unclear recipient or client address and/or telephone number, the absence of the recipient.
7.1 Terms of delivery
- Your order will be delivered within a few hours in Dubai & Sharjah.
- Delivery within half-a-day via our logistic partners for Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah & Al Ain.
- Delivery overnight via our logistic partners for the rest of UAE: Your order will be delivered the next day for any order placed before 6.00pm Saturday to Thursday. – Your order will be delivered on the Saturday for orders placed from Friday, 5.00pm. – Your order will be delivered on Tuesday for orders placed before 5.00pm on Monday.
- Should the recipient be absent, the deliverer will either leave a notice in the letterbox or the parcel will be left in a safe place at the door of the recipient.
- or every order, our server will calculate the earliest delivery date and time. You can, of course, choose a later date, up to 45 days ahead, for most of our bouquets.
- Delivery times are indicated as precisely as possible. Late delivery may not give rise to the payment of damages and interest.
- In the absence of the recipient, the courier is authorized to deposit the parcel in front of the door.
- For bouquets, chocolates and fruit delicacies, in the event of the recipient being absent at the time of delivery, the parcel must be collected within 24 hours due to the perishable nature of the product.
- The buyer may claim the reimbursement of delivery charges, to the exclusion of any other compensation or damages and interest, in the event of a late delivery for the following reasons, if the product has not been delivered for any cause other than that of greater force.
- an order delivered the same day or the next day: no refund
- an order delivered two days later: delivery costs reimbursed.
The buyer may claim a total refund of the order if the delay is more than 2 working days.
The following conditions are considered to be cases of force majeure dispensing Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC of its obligation to deliver; war, riots, fire, strikes, accidents, traffic restrictions and when it is impossible to receive stocks.
Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC will inform the buyer in good time in the event of any of the above occurring.
In any event, an order can only be delivered on time if the buyer is up to date in their obligations to Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC.
Article 8: Right of withdrawal – The agreement of Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC must be obtained prior to any Products being returned. Depending on the nature of the product ordered, the buyer is allowed the following time limits to exercise their right of withdrawal without having to justify their reason or pay penalties, except, where appropriate, the costs of returning the goods:
- Bouquets & chocolate: 48 hours
- Flower box & chocolate: 48 hours
Any product returned in its original packaging shall be fully refunded.
Article 9: Returns and complaints procedures
9.1 Contractual guarantee
- Any return accepted by Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC, due to an apparent defect or the non-conformity of the product delivered, which shall be noted by the seller, enables the buyer to receive a free replacement or a credit voucher, to the exclusion of any other compensation, damages or interest. The product(s) must be returned by the buyer in the original packaging and within seven (7) days from the date of receipt of the goods.
- The product(s) returned must be new, unused and in the original box, perfectly intact. The customer should keep the proof of postage given to him by Post Office. In the event of a lost package, no refund will be made without this proof of postage.
- Any claim concerning an order which includes the delivery of bouquets or plants must, since it concerns perishable products, be formulated at the latest within two (2) days after the delivery of the product.
Article 10: Personal Data Management – At Cedric Amani Flower Trading LLC, we care about protecting our customers’ personal data. We are fully committed to respecting the “data protection and liberties” law of 6 January 1978, modified by EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27th April 2016, or GDPR, relative to the protection of personal data.
When using the cedricamani.com web site, you accept the collection and use of your personal data according to our data protection policy.
Article 11: Customer Service – Our Customer Service is available Saturday to Thursday from 9am to 6pm without interruption.
Closed on Friday and public holidays.
Any request for information should receive a reply within 48 hours.
- by phone : +971 551973118 (cost of a local call)
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Fairmont Hotel Shop no. 21 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Article 12: Disputes and Mediation – Any complaint or dispute will always receive our full attention; we always presume that a client who takes the trouble to explain his point of view is acting in good faith.
Any complaint concerning the quality of flowers and plants should be sent to our Customer Services within a maximum period of five (5) business days after the date of receipt of the parcel by the recipient.
In the case of a dispute, the customer should address their complaint to the seller’s Customer Service: Sheikh Zayed Rd, Fairmont Hotel Shop no. 21 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Article 13: Competence – In the event of a dispute concerning the present Terms and Conditions, where the buyer has non-commercial status, the competent court will be that of the place of domicile of the defendant, the place of actual delivery of the goods or the place where the service was carried out.
In the event of a dispute concerning the present Terms and Conditions, where the buyer has commercial status the competent courts shall be the courts of UAE. The sale of products on this website is subject to UAE law regardless of the country of residence of the purchaser or the country where the order is placed.